Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Split and stacked


The boy's rearranged the wood pile, while I split the wood.  We just stacked it using the "Chain Gang" method as Kaleb calls it.  It is such a blessing to have children willing to help out and do what it takes to get the job done.  I thank the Lord for giving us such a wonderful guide for life and family in his Holy Word the Bible.  We have a lot to learn and are very thankful for our Lord's patience with us, for there are many times we "don't get it"or we think our way will be easier etc.and end up flat on our faces.  We are planing on getting another load of slab wood tomorrow morning.  I hope to get it cut to length and unloaded soon, so I can get some more smaller edging pieces for our wood cook stove on Friday.  It is dinner time and I hope to have a fire in our outdoor patio fireplace later this evening.


God Bless you,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment