Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
As an update to Lisa's scoping, all went well yesterday. They had planned on her staying over night for observation. However after the scoping the Doctor said that he couldn't find any stones in the bile duct and that she would be able to go home after spending some time in recovery. Thank you all very much for your prayers. We will now have to get the surgery scheduled. As soon as that is done on either Mon or Tues. I will let you know. Also my Dad is also out of the hospital and is doing better for now. They have been in Louisianna for a while and will be heading for Texas in a few days. Again I thank you for all your prayers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving all. I'll keep you posted.
In Christ,
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment