I want to thank all of you for your prayers. It has been a real mad house around here with doctors appts. etc. I had my first post operation visit with the doctor, she said it looks like it will be a 12 week recovery more than likely. I'm not able to use my right foot for any weight bearing at all. In about 3 weeks I'll be getting a hard cast for my foot. They will be x-raying my foot around that time to see how the bone graft is working. If it isn't then they will have to go back in and try again with something else. We are praying that all goes well with the healing process.
My family has been incredible during this time. My daughter has given her bed to me so I can bunk downstairs next to the bathroom and in the middle of the school room where I can be with them during the day. I have been sleeping quite a bit, but have reduced the amount of my pain meds. and have been doing better. I have been in bed with my foot elevated for the last week getting up only for necessities. I have started a few new books, one I am reading aloud to the family. This is a tradition in winter, that I read aloud a couple of books in the evenings around the fire. The newest one being The Guns of the Lion, of course being read with the Scottish lilt that I've used on all of the previous Bond books that we have. The kids enjoy it greatly. Needless to say, so do I.
We are also viewing "Entrepreneurial Boot Camp" DVD's and have been thinking about a family
business for some time now. We are hoping to come up some sound ideas to start praying about. Also our generational vision and our family's 200 year plans are still in infancy and need some growth and further development.
I will keep you all posted on my progress and healing through this great blessing of Time being spent with my family.
Thank you all for your continued prayers
Praise the Lord,
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment