Friday, March 26, 2010

Tiffy Chipmunk and The Genesis Flood

Tiffy had a little bit of a problem smiling for the camera, because her cheeks are so sore and swollen.  She is doing well though.  The oral surgeon said that the worst day is usually the 3rd day for swelling and then it gets better from there.  She is eating normal soft food now and still keeping up her meds.  Her Mom and I were up a few times last night to administer the meds.  Just a little bit tired today.




I'm about half way through reading "The Genesis Flood" by Whitcomb and Morris.  The book is wonderful!!!!  We have had the book for a while, but just recently started it because of Mr. Botkin's suggested reading list from the SMM group. We've been young age Creationists for a long time now and have a Charter membership at AIG's Creation Museum.  I thought I had a pretty good idea how to refute evolution before, but this is completely different.  It explains from the ground up literally and is very good at using the bible at every possible moment.  I highly recomend it as a source of reading for you and your children.  It is somewhat technical though so it might be more difficult for younger readers.

God Bless You,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment