There was a strange fluttering flapping noise coming from the woodburner this morning. Lisa told me she thought it was a bird, I agreed. So we stationed the kids strategically at the front and backdoors. I then opened the doors, this started the most hillarious chain of events. The bird comes flying out, Lisa starts screaming, the bird started flying around the room I think it was screaming too. The bird flew around the room a few times before making its way upstairs to the first floor where the kids had the doors ready. It flew a few times around the first floor before finally making the great escape through the front door, and to it's great delight it was FREE!!! We are now warming by the fire and starting devotions. Hope you have a good morning. Have a good day.
In Christ,
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment