Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's been a LONG TIME since I last wrote

It has been a very long time since my last post.  For everyone that is faithful to keep checking I am very sorry that I have not kept you up to date.  We found a wonderful Church last summer and have been extremely blessed to be part of the fellowship.  Now that the fall is over where we gathered wood for the winter, our wood supply is waining for the first time in many years, the pile is almost gone.  I turned over the soil in the garden last week when we had a beautiful and warm day, getting it ready for planting season.  The winter storms I hope are a thing of the past but we'll see.  Our clothes dryer is in need of repair, I ordered the parts and they will be arriving soon by fed ex.  Our kitchen stove has some issues, I ordered parts to fix it as well.  It seems like we've been pretty busy getting our house in order.  We finally got our kitchen ceiling finished, that has been a great blessing.  Many new friends from Church have used our Creation Museum guest passes to go and visit there.  We are looking forward to going again ourselves soon.  We have fought illnesses this past winter and have finally won I think.  We are busy trying to get everything organized so we can get the work on our house finished.  It has been an interesting fall and winter to say the least.  Work is going well, keeping plenty busy. I would like to start our own family business on our FREE time but what is that!!!   I'll keep praying for answers and our Lord will continue to keep guiding and directing.  Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.

In Christ, <><
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment