Lisa and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in the Badlands of South Dakota in 2 weeks. God has been very good to us these years. We are extremely blessed to have been joined together 20 years ago. We have enjoyed each others company and have taken many times to stop and smell the roses along the way. For us, it has been an adventure of a lifetime, literally. I hope it will continue for a very long time God willing.
I have enjoyed seeing our children mature and grow in the Lord, learn new things and get excited about school starting for the next year as they are browsing through the new curriculum. We will be one student short this year in our schooling. Our oldest daughter Tiffany is graduating!!!!! Has it really been that long???? It doesn't seem possible, she was just a little girl yesterday, running around with ringlet curls bouncing on her neck, smiling and laughing, not a care in the world. Oh My, has time flown by.
As fathers we need to be especially diligent as to redeem the time that we have, to be influences in our children's lives. I pray that I will continue to be influential in my children's lives after they leave our home and start their own families. Lisa and I are excited about this generation (our children ). They won't have the same baggage that we've had to carry. They can strongly and boldly stand on our shoulders with a much clearer and brighter vision and future. May the Lord allow us to change the world through our family and vision.
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment