It is less than a week till we leave on our trip. Everyone is excited about going and seeing new sights. We still have a lot to do to get ready to go. I have to pull the tires off the trailer today and take them to get replaced. We should be getting the Truck back from the shop this afternoon hopefully. I still have to finish wiring the trailer up for the generator yet. All this needs to be done and more before Saturday. I will be working the week end and next Monday after work we leave. We have a whole lot planned out for the trip and a rough itinerary for each day. We will see how well we have planned I'm sure, when we start the trip. The Lord has been good to us these past few weeks. May we honor him always through our actions, words, and work.
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment