Saturday, June 13, 2009

Count Down 3,2,1...

One more day and we hit the road for a couple of weeks. It is so exciting to be going on an adventure to the Bad lands. Lisa and I will be celebrating our 20th on the road this year. We will be camping the whole 2 weeks. We are still in the process of getting ready. The kidos are helping with the planning and preparing. They are really stepping up and helping with everything. I am such a blessed Man to have the wife and children that I do. Thank you Lord for your blessings.

Tim

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Figured you are going to be very busy the next 2 days so, I am going to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! Have a very good and safe vacation!! Call if you can so I know you are still kicking! Bye! JRW your friendly weather lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely keep you posted on the Kickin!!! We hope to down load pics from the places we go and see. By the way do remember when we went to colorado and Lisa called you at 11:00PM colorado time and 1:00AM your time??? AH the good ole days...

    ReplyDelete